Sunday 28 September 2014

Day 152 - Country Music Monday!

It's all been about good old country music today so I have donned my flannel shirt and all American cap to get in the "Nashville" zone.....also using the Nashville photo option on Instagram! Yep I've gone a bit cuckoooooo!!!

....Nat says I look possessed or maybe a wanted criminal!?


Today started with the premier of the one and only Carrie Underwood's new anthem "Something in the Water". I apologise fellow travellers on the A21if the music was too loud, I was very excitable....I cannot believe that Carrie was discovered on American Idol a decade ago!!

I am also obsessed with the programme Nashville, I am on the penultimate episode of Season 1.  Yep it's a tad cheesy but the soundtrack is great....it's all I have been listening to for a week!  You've got to love a programme that has characters called Gunnar, Deacon, Teddy and Rayna!  The songs are so good, the best soundtrack EVER!

I should have been born in Tennessee!!!! 

Right let's get out of my Nashville attire and head out for dinner with Shan and Andy, who are going to give me and Solange some tips on what to do in Vegas and NYC!

X-factor so needs a Carrie/Country week!!!  Make it happen Cowell!

No comments:

Post a Comment