Friday 19 September 2014

Day 142 - Side burn slip....

Why on earth did I think it would be a good idea to try male grooming at the crack of dawn....off I headed to the bathroom bleary eyed to sort out my bushy side burns.  So I attacked the wiry hairs with my groomer, to my horror the guard wasn't on and I hacked a hole in my burns......

....what to do!!? Cut um short and head off to work!!!  But at work in the mirror I noticed they are uneven....the shame!  Oh well, just me in the office and the builders and they wont notice.

Another Friday, another great day at Kerala Connections and another busy day in the Gary Cafe!

So after all my quotes were sent, bookings finalised and flights confirmed I thought a G+T was in order - a reward for a successful week.....so after work I sat at my desk investigating San Francisco sights, the neon sign graveyard in Vegas and downtown Manhattan!!!


Only 23 days till #GMT40

No comments:

Post a Comment