Monday 1 September 2014

Day 124 - the big "0"

Firstly MAK (Mark Arm-ache King).....I can't lift my arms up, the King's upper body workout has left me immobile...but ache is good, Vin Diesel watch out Tree is on his way up!

It is crazy how many people I know have the big "0" birthday this year....my boys Daz & Dicky (30), me and lots of my school friends (40), Ruth (50), my boss Trevor (60) and Veronica (70)....

Here are Ruth and Veronica - the birthday girls. 


Tonight it was time to celebrate with V, this lady is an absolute treasure and always puts a smile on my face!  A special woman :-)

She loves reminding me of my tennis tantrums, I know you are thinking tantrums....Gary, couldn't be true.....I have to add in my defence, I was passionate!  And I hate losing.....

Many many years ago at the tennis mix in, V and I had an unbeaten summer on the courts.....no other pair could beat us!  V with her all court experience and me with my passionate hunger to win, what a combo!

Happy birthday V!!

No comments:

Post a Comment