Monday 15 September 2014

Day 138 - No more food.....

My body is rebelling against food!! I am not hungry and only managed half a dozen grapes all day....

Well I'm not surprised after all those vegetables in various forms on Saturday, a massive Chinese from the Honeymoon last night and then a late night bowl of plum and fig crumble!!

That crumble and Chinese laid heavy all night and I slept so badly, no wonder I have been in zombie mode all day.......and Kerala Connections was busy and I was on my own :-(  

So my photo of the day reflects how I feel.....distorted, taken in a water feature in London a few weeks back!


But bless Natalie she has cheered me up tonight with talk of seeing Britney Spears on our first night in Vegas.....

"I Wanna Go" I know it's a tad "Outrageous" but "Sometimes" you gotta just "Do Somethin'""Crazy".....so let's hope "Toxic" Tree is feeling "Stronger" tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment