Friday 3 October 2014

Day 156 - SCD Support Group

You all know I'm weird, but last night via Facebook Messenger I had the Strictly Sweepstake draw with the Piper/Dent clan.....

It was full of drama, excitement and tension and the odd expletive!

I was desperate to get Caroline, my pick for the glitterball.  But Jen the lucky minx got Cazza, Frankie and Simon.....let's just give up now I thought, but this is Strictly and we all love a journey so I am thinking my threesome of Mark, Pixie and Thom could be OK!


Steve ironically got Jennifer & Steve, ahhhh - sweet......but he wasn't very happy with Sunetra!

I feel for Mick - he has to put up with the Strictly craziness and then the sweepstake envelope gave him shite....Tim, Scott and Gregg!  Poor bloke. 

And look who responded to my tweet this morning, none other the the SCD Support Group - I'm just hoping it's not a support group for the Strange Crazy & Deranged!!!


Come on Tree's three....dance to victory!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment