Tuesday 28 October 2014

Day 181- Cornelia & Cozy!!!

Oh where do I start.....well let's go with zucchini!!

Solange didn't fancy the trout at the Cornelia Street Cafe because it was wrapped in zucchini....which she said  was aubergine but I said "No Solange it is a courgette". 

We asked our waiter Jimmy (who made Darren & Richard look straight...Natalie's words!!) if zucchini was aubergine or courgette....his words "I don't know what they are"....anyway it is a courgette!!!


Here is Jimmy with the girls...he was brilliant, he kept passing our table asking about our vegetable confusion!!!! "Which one again was green and which was purple....!!?"


The reason for being at the Cornelia Street Cafe was for the live music - a jazzy brilliant set by Petros Klampanis and his band! Jazz ain't my bag but I really enjoyed his alternative twist on it!  


So now back in our bunk cabin at the Jane, I knew the room would be small...but not this small. Us four have laughed so much!!!


That's it - tomorrow NYC were comin for ya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment