Wednesday 22 October 2014

Day 183 - Half Way

"Whoa, we're half way there
Whoa, livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear
Whoa, livin' on a prayer"

A momentous day in the blog....half way!! And this blog will be half the length as I'm knackered!!!

Just been to see a Broadway show called "Pippin" - bonkers is how I would sum it up!  Acrobatics, dancing chickens and random story...but really good!  Here are us outside the theatre. 


We have just walked back to our cabins which took almost an hour in the bitter cold.  I'm so my fathers son, one bit of sun and the shorts were on....big mistake today....huge!

Quick summary of the day:

Breakfast in a cool diner called Tick Tock.
Mooch round Times Square.
Quick peak at Central Park and a drink at Tavern on the Green. 


Queued for just over an hour for tickets for Pippin.


I suggested a visit to Macys...to escape the cold!!!! Purchased shoes....red. 
Happy Hour and dinner at a cool little place called L'ybane!  Look at those chairs, King Gary of Broadway!!!!
Then Pippin and the cold trek home!


Tomorrow is Solange's Halloween Blog takeover......be afraid, be very afraid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment