Saturday 7 June 2014

Day 38 - Sprain, Sparkle, Shopping & Shazza

My sixth day with no gym due to my foot injury and I can feel my stomach growing larger by the day...but don't worry the 30 boys as soon as I hear the beat of Gaga or Whitters tonight I will be a groovin'

So tonight we have to dress to impress with a bit of sparkle - so my outfit below is spot on!  No seriously guys dont worry I have my outfit planned....and that will be part of my blog tomorrow. Below was just me at the request of Nat attempting to be cool and hip in Sport & Soccor....I was in that maze of a shop getting old fashioned trainers for my 1950's outfit for next weeks 50's party!  All go on the social scene in June!


Just finished watching Sharapova win her second French Open, what a match - best ladies final for years! Congrats Shazza....

Right let me don my sparkle and party.........

No comments:

Post a Comment