Saturday 14 June 2014

Day 45 - Watching the time!

Too many amazing friends and not enough time....

From 3:30 I have not stopped but that is a positive thing. First it was carrot cake and tea with the Pipers - Samual is almost walking and his smile is infectious. Always nice catching up with Ad & Nic. 

Whizzed back to flat and sorted out my washing (whites) picked up a bottle of rose and headed to see James and Fhei's new pad. 


They lived above us for about a year and have moved to a lovely new flat....FLAT ENVY!!! I want their kitchen/lounge area...fab!  But their lovely kids Riley and Chloe hadn't seen me in awhile, so they were a tad shy!  Must see those guys more! But seriously flat envy....

Then running late I threw my man bag on and off I set to Wendy's for sausages and red wine! The walk to Broadmead is always longer than I imagine.......the photo montage above is of my journey tonight - artwork, poppies, keeping track of time and the clown. 

Wendy is such a dear friend and I love time with her - catching up on news and sipping red wine on her decking!  Yes people I can do sipping.....occasionally!

Friends....I'm one lucky guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment