Thursday 12 June 2014

Day 43 - No Cote required!!!!!

What a sensational day, shame I was stuck in the office.....let's hope it lasts for the weekend for my tennis trip to Eastbourne!

Update from yesterday, well Mel's magic seems to have worked as my Achilles feels so much better.  But no action on that foot until Saturday afternoon......Gary, do not, let me repeat do not dance the Jitterbug or Twist tomorrow night....and the Lindy is definitely out!  

So as I can't spin or body balance what else is there to do on a Thursday night then join the parents for a spot of dinner.  We are restaurant whores and have tried most places....but we keep coming back to Cote. We love it. 


Strada has lost its way, Bills on two occasions just failed to deliver and Prezzo & ASK just never do it for me!  What makes Cote so nice is the staff are fab, so warm and welcoming. Of course tasty food is another plus.  Dining alfresco tonight was lovely, but for the love of god demolish the f*^€ing old cinema...seriously, it is sooooooo ugly!  I can help, just give me a mallet - I'm sure every resident of Tunbridge Wells would be delighted to have a go and it would be demolished in no time.  

So I'm full - calamari, a few glasses of house red and a really meaty chicken dish......see you Saturday morning Cote for my bacon baguette and skinny latte, such a creature of habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment