Friday 20 June 2014

Day 51 - "Okay, Coconut man, Moon Heads and Pea. You ready?"

So I'm here at Bedgebury with the gang just awaiting Jessie J to come on stage!

We had Leah McFall supporting (runner up in last years Voice) that girl gives Mariah a run for her money in the high pitched stakes....


I'm driving and drinking water (shock, horror)...good to have a detox once in a blue moon :-)

Sarah brought a box of rose wine, only to find out to the disgust of the group that it was only 8%...very unlike Sarah to make such a wine gaff :-)

More after Ms J has strutted her stuff!


I'm back home now and JJ was excellent, vocally spot on, fab stage presence and if the three new songs she sang are anything to go by album three will be great.

Also getting out of the carpark this year was quite painless, goodnight all!

"Dirty dancing in the moonlight
Take me down like I'm a domino"

No comments:

Post a Comment