Sunday 1 June 2014

Day 32 - Going Home!

Update - Mrs Grinham's Lamb Kofta Meatball Curry last night was sensational as was her Lasagne, another great evening with the crew!  Could have done without Natalie and Dan trying to do the dance routine to Little Mix's Salute - an out of sync nightmare!

This afternoon I headed back to Dewhurst Cottages, my home for well over 30 years. To spend some time with the folks and have dinner on the new decking!


The top photo is my old room, now turned into my parents dressing room - but my black photo albums still take up a large area of the room! Yep, it's tiny....

Dad is enjoying his retirement and the front garden looks great and loving the decking out the back....even if train travellers to Hastings can see what's on our dinner plates!




No comments:

Post a Comment