Wednesday 25 June 2014

Day 56 - Moustached Stick Men

Today I would like to bring to your attention the artistic talent of Darren Pope! Visual merchandiser extraordinaire.

He has worked his magic on Hoopers window again - I love his imaginative flair and the use of little stick men!

On my way to Wimbledon on Monday I popped to have a look - and it is fab!


These photos don't do it justice but I wanted to show the little moustached stick men....

I still think Nat & Richard's idea of a Hooper's Christmas live window is superb....every window would be made into a different room and Nat and Richard would have to live in it for a few days....make it happen Mr Hooper, can you imagine it?  But please no bathroom - lounge, dining room we could cope with but Nat on the bog or Dicky on the bidet....no no no!

No comments:

Post a Comment