Thursday 26 June 2014

Day 57 - It's an appy day!

I have decided against personal training as it so expensive and the trainer I wanted has decided to leave Virgin Active....so I am going to be my own trainer with the help of fitness apps!

I want abs of steel so I am using the Adrian James six pack challenge.....it is a wicked app, and with three levels of exercises and a motivational countdown it will hopefully help with the cause....yeah right!

At the gym I am loving the TRX machine and the second app is isuspension which gives loads of moves and exercises.  The middle photo shows my feet in the harness trying to do the Atomic push-up.....it will take some practice and hard work to master that move.....and most of the others!  Wish me luck!


Also the Cook M&S app is amazing - it has delicious recipes and an idiots guide on the cooking process...perfect for me then :-)

But one app that had to go was Hay Day, my farming game!  I did leave my farm for eight months as it started taking over my life!  But I was tempted back recently, however it has left me behind and moved on too much!  I could cope with the lobster farm and cappuccino bar but the new village is just a step too far, and WombatTree's Farm has closed for business again!

No comments:

Post a Comment