Thursday 19 June 2014

Day 50 - Friendship, Fun and....oh yeah Football!

Today is my fiftieth blog, and how do I celebrate this!?  Well, celebrate my soon departing friends on floor one.....they came down tonight for a catch up unaware that Uruguay v England was going to be on!

I asked Richard earlier are you watching the footie tonight and he texted back with:

"Yes I am, right after I take a cheese grater to my testicles" 

Darren's face was a picture when he discovered the football was on and said "don't think I'm staying long" - but people when we levelled, number 5 roared like a crowd in Sankies....but humorously followed by Darren adding "oh I haven't cheered like that since Alexandra Burke won X-Factor"

I love those boys and to commemorate blog 50 I want to have an interactive entry (does that sound rude!?) How exciting I hear you cry!! My photo today is from the boys joint 30th bash a few weeks ago, when they were doing their thank yous.  But to me it looks like Darren is applauding Richards solo performance. 


So my question to you, followers or followee? - what would Dicky be singing!?






No comments:

Post a Comment