Monday 30 June 2014

Day 61 - Thinspiration!

Today I thought it would be fun do to a before and after 5:2 comparison...like something from The Biggest Loser!

One of my friends (no names) has started the 5:2 today so it prompted this blog. That person called me their Thinspiration - what a cool and really nice thing to say.  For me the 5:2 is a perfect diet as it is only twice a week and as my job burns no calories it doesn't affect my work performance.  But it wouldn't have been so successful if I didn't combine it with gym, spin and Pilates sessions!  With any diet you need exercise - or it ain't gonna work!

It is not going to be for everyone, especially if your job is active, you love food or your heart is not in it! It does take determination and willpower, but once you have been doing it for a few weeks/months it really does become a way of life!

Amazing what you can do with 600 calories!


So here is Mr Blobby at the top, and just blob on the bottom shots.....I still have to spend quite a lot of time doing selfies as I'm never gone lose the double chin!  All about the camera angle :-)  But like any before and after shots I chose particularly unflattering photos and ones that actually make me look thinner than I really am.  Lol

But all joking aside the 5:2 is not just a diet but a detox for the body, and it does have medical benefits - I'm not going to get all preachy and scientific, so if interested Google it. 

Also why the 5:2 works for me is that I don't have to give up the booze, Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment