Monday 9 June 2014

Day 40 - "I don't like Mondays....."

Things better not come in threes today, had all I can stomach....vandalism, Achilles tendinitis....that's more than enough for one day!

Anyway, not going to dwell on the negatives and I am going to reflect on a wicked weekend.

The Pope-Treloar party was a great evening, and below is my little bit of sparkle. A night full of laughs, dancin' and a 4am finish......thanks for a wicked night guys!


Yesterday was a stunning day and it started with a bacon sandwich in Dunorlan where I was supporting Ellie on her race for life. It was great to see so many people supporting such a worthwhile cause - Dunorlan was like a sea of pink!

Then we had the first Jackwood BBQ of the season with Pimms, not just any burger but an M&S burger and my final three Fullers sausages. The afternoon was made even better with Rafa claiming his 9th French Open.

Starting to wilt now after two manic days, fasting and a mentally draining Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment