Wednesday 11 June 2014

Day 42 - Your place or mine?

So the doctor said rest your Achilles for a week, groan!!  But swimming is ok! So for the last three nights I have been doing a few lengths.  I can feel my pool rage returning with every swim, why do slow breaststrokers get in the fast lane.....why??

Melissa, the lady with the healing hands and kindest heart messaged me during the week when she heard I was in discomfort with my foot, and offered to help with some Reiki treatment. 

So Wednesday night at 7pm was arranged.....


I arrived at Melissa's place in Wadhurst just after 7 and no sign of her, so I phoned her and found out that she was sitting outside my flat waiting for me!  Hilarious, next time we should double check where the treatment room is going to be!

I whizzed back to my flat and Melissa started her Reiki treatment, it is a weird sensation - difficult to describe but at times it feels like pins and needles in the area and sometimes a strange inner movement!  But I have to tell you my Achilles is feeling grand :-)

Thank you Melissa for your thoughtfulness and those magical hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment