Wednesday 3 December 2014

Day 217 - Music!

Today was all about the music!

As my musical taste is quite black and white I thought I would leave my comfort zone, and listen to some artists that I have never really given a fair go!!

So with the help of Spotify I listened to the new albums by Coldplay and Ed Sheran!!!

The photo below is the effect they had on me!!  It was also cold in the office today.


Sorry fans of these two, but I just don't get it!!!!  I understand they are talented song writers and live performers.....but those albums are just jaw dropping dull!!! And yes I listened to all the tracks....

Is it because I prefer female vocalists!!!???  I don't think so as I really enjoyed Robbie's latest offering and Olly's was catchy...and apart from Carrie Underwood I think male country singers are better, like Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line!

So let's keep this musical investigation going, blog followers suggest some albums for me to try!!!  New, older or classics....educate me :-)

Will give anything a go....oh but Maddie no Madness and Eminem's noise isn't penetrating my eardrums!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment