Thursday 18 December 2014

Day 232 - Kerala Christmas

Today I discovered on my work Facebook page that you can delay posts and have them go onto the page at a certain date and time.  Brilliant - so I can do all my Christmas and New Year posts tomorrow without having to log on during my break.  I suppose this feature on FB has been there for ages but I have only just discovered it!!

My photo today is my Christmas Day post for my "Kerala & India Connections" Facebook page - wishing my followers a Happy Christmas.  A spoiler for anyone who follows my page, sorry!!


This Santa painted palm tree can be found all year long on the cliff top of the beach resort called Varkala, in the Indian state of Kerala.  Varkala is a great laid back resort which I adore, and I would love to get away from this wind and rain and spend Xmas there....staying at the fab Kaiya House with the hostess with the mostess, the brilliant Debra!

Hope I can get back to Kerala next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment