Wednesday 10 December 2014

Day 224 - Are Robins Christmassy?

That is the question I was asked when I handed Natalie a chocolate robin from the advent calendar.

Is a robin Christmassy? Seriously? Is Katniss not the Mockingjay....!!!!??? Of course a red-breasted robin is Christmassy.

So my little link above leads nicely into my trip to the cinema tonight, to see the Hunger Games.  Six weeks ago when standing waiting for show tickets in Times Square, we saw these striking adverts for The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 1.


And did the film live up to its striking advertisement?

Oh yeah, it was a great film and actually I found it more engaging than the book - the third book was quite slow and the first part of the Mockingjay film was really fast paced.  I am a huge Jennifer Lawrence fan, she really shines as Katniss and the supporting cast are excellent.

Cant wait for the second part...probably another year to wait though!!!

Well that's my Barry Norman bit over with.  Also saw a trailer for "The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel".....had no idea that had even been made!!  Cant wait - the return of Dench & Smith :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment