Wednesday 24 December 2014

Day 238 - I went on a bus!

Needs must and I needed a beer and the venue was Southborough! Too busy a day to walk and there was no way I was driving. 

So listening to my country playlist and wearing my Santa hat I boarded the bus to meet SPS for a beer!! Got a few odd looks but hey...it's Xmas eve, past caring!! Ho, ho, ho....


Had such a great day - half day at work, visit to my Nan and time with Ad, Nic and the little one....watch out Ad now I know your misses can Cha Cha Cha....I could be stealing her for some open hip twists :-)

Then it was time for the Southborough two, always fun...and a tad bonkers :-)


This last photo shows how I felt when Sarah was trying to give me directions to the bus stop....she made no sense!!!! That was because she actually had no idea where we were...worrying as the Imperial is her local and we were all home by 8!!!!


Happy Xmas Eve everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment