Friday 26 December 2014

Day 240 - Wenbans Oast

So I hit the sack last night at 11, and I had to watch Eastenders Christmas Day episode on my iPad.....oh my, what a last 10 minutes "he's your bruther!!"    


So after more kitten time, croissants and an intake of caffeine Norma and I wandered thru Wadhurst to my next festive rendezvous! Lunch at Nat's mums at Wenbans oast!


Glen & Maggie are such great hosts and I very much enjoyed their company and cold meat buffet with a few glasses of vino rouge! Also some trivial pursuits type of game where the Jackwood crew beat the Wenbanian Oasters by 2 points. 


Back at number 5, we opened presents and I got some fab gifts - a DVD player from Nat, "The Great British Bake Off" baking book from Dan and Lindsey gave me a wine glass she brought back all the from the Cakebread Cellar in Napa.  Mine got smashed in transit....what a thoughtful present!!  All of my gifts have been lovely, thanks guys. 


Yep, I had to get Natalie a teddy bear onesie.....had to be done! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment