Saturday 20 December 2014

Day 234 - Now that's what I call a show dance!

Caroline to win......please!!! 

The Strictly finale show dances are a strange one for me as most of them disappoint, and it happened again this evening with Mark, Frankie and Simon's dances leaving me underwhelmed!! But Caroline and Pasha's was perfection, a true show stopper!

So the Great British public - thank you for getting it right!!!!


I watched the final with the Piper clan, and what a fab evening - birthday Antoine de Clevecy champagne, delicious lasagne and great company as usual....but Mumsie and Mick you were missed.

We did a sweepstake at the beginning of the season, all names pulled out of a hat - Jen got the last three standing...I did it so it really wasn't fixed!  But I made the final with Mark....here is Mrs P bringing class and glamour to the strictly finale. 


She was also wearing a onesie!!!

Do you like my festive look, yeah I know class personified!!


But photo of the day goes to my little mate - how cute is Harry!!


Strictly over for another year, boo hoo! But what a season, what a night and remember.......Keep Dancing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment