Monday 15 December 2014

Day 229 - Epifanya's Hat

I know you are awaiting a blog about yesterday's London trip, but today is "Monday Memories" - so London will just have to wait until tomorrow. 

I was getting ready for ballroom when I spotted my Peruvian hat on my bed and knew exactly which memory to reflect on today!!

September 2012, Melissa and I ventured to Peru and we did a Homestay experience on Lake Titicaca - staying with a lovely lady called Epifanya who was very handy at knitting!!!

So as a momento of the stay I bought this fetching hat, suits me doesn't it!!!!??


So here is a then and now montage! This hat brings back memories of boiled potatoes, broad beans, dancing in national costume and trying to find Epifanya in the pitch dark!!! What an experience!

Dance update.....Twinkle Toed Tree is now getting very much into his Tango, even tried the Jive and Samba tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment