Thursday 25 December 2014

Day 239 - Christmas, Cats & Champagne!

The day began with the Xmas playlist and lounging in bed with a cuppa!  No better way to start this festive day than a mixture of Mariah, Bing and of course Destiny's Child!!! 

At 10:30 my taxi arrived in the form of Uncle Pete, off I went to Wadhurst with Yule Log, Cheeses, Champagne and my overnight bag!

Been a really nice Christmas Day with the family. But my belly feels like it's going to explode.....


How cute are Thompson and Minkey, Norma's new kittens?


Norma did a fab lunch which was accompanied by a bottle of my birthday champagne. 



After the fab and huge feast we all slipped into a post-dinner coma.....until it was times for games!!! We played banana-gram, a twist on scrabble - but quicker and better!


Hope everyone has had a fab day. Merry Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment