Wednesday 17 December 2014

Day 231 - On track for Christmas.....

.....finally!!

Today Xmas is in full swing in the Tree House!! Tonight I gave spin class a miss to get some Xmas jobs done!  So I popped on Christmas lights, lit a Christmas candle and donned my Christmas hat and tie to get in the mood for writing the cards!

If some of the cards don't make sense or the writing is a bit wonky blame American Horror Story, as that kept making me jump....sorry Solange, yours got affected by the shocking death of the bearded lady!!!


I have never been good at present wrapping so I always send mine to an expert wrapper - yep, you've guessed it Mum!  Don't you sigh, she loves it - she should start a gift wrapping service as they always look so good. 


So I'm almost there, one last shop on Saturday and I'm done!  This time next week it will almost be upon us!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment