Monday 22 December 2014

Day 236 - A Knights Tale.

So here we are again - Monday Memory!

This absolute cracker is from Adam's stag do in 2010 (I think that's the year, Adam correct me if I am wrong!!).  We had to send Adam off in style didn't we? ......this is Adam "Bagpuss" Piper and it couldn't be anything normal!!!

So we all dressed up as Medieval morons and boarded the number 29 bus from Tunbridge Wells to Brighton....but firstly we had to have a pre-bus tipple in Weatherspoons - surrounded by regulars who at 10am were already ordering bottles of red with whiskey chasers....

Off we ventured through Crowborough, Uckfield, Isfield and Lewes on our crusade, stopping off at each place to have a beer.  I always remember "The Laughing Fish" in Isfield, those poor locals trying to enjoy a peaceful Saturday afternoon lunch when we arrived and occupied their pub.....Laughing Fish, aptly named watering hole for this venture!


When we got to Brighton it consisted of a Thai meal, lots of drinking and I remember some bar/club to end the event....but as you can imagine that towards the end of "Adam's Crusade" details became a tad blurry!! I do proudly remember there was no vomit on my part....but that wasn't the case for some members of the battalion.

I still have my black theatrical tights - still makes me chuckle that Nat took them from the washing thinking they were hers and had a bit of a shock at the gym when they were slightly too large :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment