Wednesday 2 July 2014

Day 63 - No point crying over spilt balsamic!

A night with my bestie should not have any dramas but thankfully for my blog it did :-)

Fuggles - no trauma, just good priced beer and chat....

Then we got to Palio and after I had returned from breaking my seal I asked the maƮtre de - with a TasteCard are there any meals we can't order.....well, that was when the atmosphere turned sour!

"We don't take the TasteCard anymore"......

Ummmm, well I emailed you to book a table and no-one responded - so last night (Tuesday) I phoned and booked a table and said I have TasteCard....and the response was "yes, that is fine". 

Politely I asked is there anything you can do, seeing I told you I had a TasteCard - the answer "no!!!"

We decided to leave and as I stood up I bumped the table making the balsamic vinegar fly - splattering Sarah, splashing up the window and leaking over the floor....whoops, goodnight and farewell.....

So with an urgency for red wine and fodder we headed to our old faithful Cote - no offer, but hey - when service and food is that good who cares....Palio, listen and learn!


We chatted, we ate and we got merry.....love you Punter! She loves her calamari.....

No comments:

Post a Comment