Monday 21 July 2014

Day 82 - Sunday saunter!

So Saturday was the Hellingly Pipers and tonight was the Penine Walk Pipers....

Lovely Monday night with Ad, Nicola and Samuel - alfresco dining and a good catch up!

Today's photo is from yesterdays dog walk with Dick and Natalie.  We wandered Southborough, Dick with Ava the Labrador,  Natalie with Hilda the Chihuahua and me with Ronnie....Hilda's son and my little mate!


After a walk through Southborough's wood Ava found a puddle and thought she would plunge head first into it - Dick weren't too pleased. 

A walk deserves a beer and we stopped off at the Imperial, they actually have a nice garden....Sarah and Emma were summoned and like a pair of whippets emerged pretty sharpish :-)

Today I paid the balance of my 40th America trip and did my Visa.....oh no, my thirties are running out too fast!!!  Make it stop........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment