Saturday 5 July 2014

Day 66 - My name is not Mark....

Woke up with a bit of a glaze this morning.  I knew opening that third bottle of red last night was a mistake....James, you bad influence :-)

A lovely evening with James and Fhei, but I did feel I was being watched......


On my way up Goods Station Road this morning enroute for my breakfast at Cote with ma and pa, I bumped into a lady I knew from the tennis club - her name eludes me! She was sitting waiting for yoga and told me she was texting her teenage daughter on holiday in Benidorm, telling her not to take anything or give any blow jobs!  Oh, ok - nice to share, I suppose.  As we said goodbye she said nice to see you Mark!!?

Petra woke up on the right side of the bed today, wow - faultless and powerful tennis.  Poor Genie had no chance, no answers to the Kvitova game. Shame it wasn't a closer contest but you have to applaude Petra....breathtaking tennis!

My tomato and peppa (get it, good link!!) soup is made and now better get ready for Mark's birthday pub crawl....an actual, real Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment