Saturday 26 July 2014

Day 87 - She's Every Woman!!

Today I had my London adventure with my very own Rachel Marron! Mum loves London but I did feel a bit like Frank Farmer - guiding her across roads, keeping her out of the way of speeding taxis and monitoring her wine consumption!

We arrived in London at 4 and headed straight to Covent Garden...I should rewrite that and say we headed straight for Prosecco! What a pair of lushes, yep!!!

We had a fab dinner at Cucina Asellina, a trendy Italian restaurant on the Strand. Great decor, nice staff and delicious food....and tasty wine :-)

And so then the reason for our visit - The Bodyguard.


saw the show last year and for mums birthday present I bought her a ticket as I knew she would enjoy it...in 1992 I took her to see the film at the cinema. 22 years ago, doesn't seem possible!!!

The leading lady when I went last year was (to me) an unknown name, so when I heard Alexandra Burke was playing Rachel I was keen to go again. 

Alex was great - her acting was good, the vocals pitch perfect and she nailed the money note on "I will always love you"......phew!!!!

Ma Tree or my very own "Queen of the night" loved the London adventure .... She is getting quite adventurous!

No comments:

Post a Comment