Friday 4 July 2014

Day 65 - Scone & Semis!!!

So Dorothy phoned this morning, the culinary goddess who lives next door to work - and offered a whole range of jellys and jams she had made.....black currant jelly for me please! That will be fab on my Sunday morning croissant!

At 1pm the mens singles semi finals at Wimbledon began, all my hopes riding on a double underdog win.....five and a half hours later and disappointed - especially that Dimitrov held three set points to take Djokovic to a deciding set!  Oh well look on the bright side Gary, at least you won't have to be glued to thd TV on Sunday afternoon.

At tea time (always 4pm) Di appeared with a scone, which went very well with my recently acquired 2014 vintage Blackcurrent Jelly.  Blooming nice it was.....


Just sipping a chilled Staropramen and having a few cashews before I head out to dinner at James & Fhei's.....lasagne I believe and a bottle of red, or two :-)

Happy Friday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment