Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day 70 - The Last Supper!

Oh it's a night of mixed emotions, happy that my boys are going to their dream house on Friday but sad that they are leavin the flats, my boys are flying the Jackwood nest!!!

The boys at number 9 are all boxed up and ready to begin their new adventure away from Jackwood....

So tonight we are having one last Jackwood night with the Pope-Treloars - pigging out on Pizza, munching on breaded mushrooms and popping a few bottles of Prosecco!

My questions to the boys and Nat (and me) - what is your favourite Jackwood memory and a song that reminds you of a Jackwood event or time!?


Gary's moments. 

So I got the ball rolling and I have to say my favourite moment was my 35th birthday when we headed up to Sankies for lunch. After a roast and wine I was given a few Jagerbombs and that's when I ended up in a Tesco trolley being pushed home - and the trolley almost went out of control down Goods Station Road....but luckily I survived the ride!  It was also the same night that Kylie arrived at the flat, my very own life size cardboard Ms Minogue, a present from the boys :-)  Darren also reminded me that I was hitting him with my birthday balloon as Miss Frank got kicked out of X-Factor that night......they were good OK!!!

My song is Shakira's "She Wolf" - a tune that reminds me of the early days of Jackwood when us flats were first bonding....like a halls of residence!  Happy times. 

"There's a she wolf in the closet, 
Open up and set it free (wolf sound)."

Natalie's moments. 

Natalie loved the Royal Wedding Day.  We celebrated Kate & Will's wedding with bacon sandwiches and cava (class)...then we moved to the garden for a BBQ and our specially designed cocktail for the day "The Jackwood Royal"....oh lord it was purple, stained our teeth and was extremely toxic, but it was an alcoholic hit!  Natalie is still amazed how we survived it!!!!

Natalie's song is Carrie Underwood's "Good Girl" - it is reminder of her 30th birthday night. After her party at the Last Post, we partyed at the flat until the early hours and this song was being played on a video that ended up on Facebook which was so funny....it involved a foam roller and a bucket!! Don't ask....

.....have to go as I am being unsociable!  Getting grief, so the Pope-Treloar's answers will appear on the Jackwood departure part2 on Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment