Monday 28 July 2014

Day 89 - Sunday in Southborough

Firstly I must apologise for my lack of blog content yesterday....but under the influence of coffee cocktails and Prosecco I couldn't function that well.....

I blame the bad influences that live in Southborough :-)

....sorry Auntie!  I did enjoy our Wadhurst wander and the tasty carrot and coriander tart, thank you!  And I liked the hair!!

So I started my Southborough Sunday at the King/Tuvalu residence and we had drinks in the garden while Reggie, in his fetching harness explored and tried to catch insects!


I then picked up Prosecco and wandered along the road to the Punter-Stones, where my second garden party commenced!  I was served "Pasta Puttanesca", a Sarah special which was delicious....however eating pasta with the stench of weed wafting over from the neighbours garden was unexpected!!

So the picture today is of the Southborough kitties....Reg & Joey!

No comments:

Post a Comment