Wednesday 30 July 2014

Day 91 - The results are in.....

......the votes have been counted and verified!

In last place and going home first is Purple Lady with Nil Points!  

In joint second with five points each are Smokin' Cow and Flip Flops!

And our cheery chappy "namaste" wins the photo-off with seven votes.

Thanks for participating guys!

So today I am fasting and tonight is the only window of opportunity to make my tea loaf and crumble for Sarah and Emma's BBQ on Saturday....I am in some kind of kitchen, food, rumbling stomach nightmare!!  And my banana tea loaf with cranberry and cardamom smells soooooo good!


Actually can't stand it no more and the crumble will have to made on Saturday morning or Friday night after the pub (that could be interesting) - the temptation is too strong.....I have to be honest and admit I did lick the spoon!  Outrageous, I know....

Kitchen is closed!


No comments:

Post a Comment