Thursday 3 July 2014

Day 64 - Throwback Thursday

Bit of old and new....

Today at work the demolition of my bosses conservatory began, and when that is down the construction of their kitchen extension will commence!  Let the carnage begin, we have already had smashing glass and the arrival of the skip.....bring on the drilling!!

The ladies final at Wimbledon has been decided, and an intriguing centre court clash will happen on Saturday.  The former champion Petra Kvitova versus the new starlet of the tennis scene Eugenie Bouchard!  Good to see Petra finding form again but I think Eugenie's fearless and confident tennis will win the day!

Tomorrow I will be cheering for the underdogs Dimitrov and Raonic.....would love to see new blood in Sundays final rather than the old guard!  

This evening I'm on the sofa scanning slides, so I thought photo of the day will be a throwback to the mid 70's....me and my buddy Steve Piper aka Pips!


Steve loving the glove and hat set......how trendy were we!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment