Thursday 24 July 2014

Day 85 - Brownlee brothers beware!

The Commonwealth Games got underway today and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the triathlons! Congratulations to the Brownlee brothers, Jodie Stimpson and Vicky Holland for their medal wins!

On arrival home I picked up a flyer in our post box advertising the Hospice in the Weald 10k race in September and I got a horrible shock.....


I'm on the bloody flyer and what a god awful angle.....thank you Hospice!  

But look I'm winning and that focus is impressive, also you can see Dan and Natalie's heads in the middle of the group.  Dan is towering above the pack...

Me in full flow would scare the Brownlees....maybe I should train for the 2018 games in Australia's Gold Coast......I fancy heading back to Oz!

No comments:

Post a Comment