Sunday 13 July 2014

Day 74 - Cause your love makes me feel like.......

Do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do
Du, do, do, do, do

Just in from a delightful Sunday afternoon rendezvous at the Trading Post and I bopped my way down the road to shirtswingers new song....not many artists could get Michael Tyson and MC Hammer into a song and pull it off.......Do, do, do, do, do, do!!

Right now I'm in let's do the footie thing, on both BBC1 and ITV aren't we lucky.....ummmm, just spotted Titanic on Channel 4!!!!   No Tree, let's cheer on Germany....but I will have to crack open a beer!

Right back to yesterday's post photographic meal.....

So myself, the Grinhams and the Horrills headed for trendy Soho to have a meal at Carom at Meza, a restaurant that I have wanted to try for quite a while. 


We started with a cocktail, us guys went for a Ginger Chilli Triple....a combo of spices, red chilli and gin...brilliantly presented and a different taste experience but bring on the wine!

The deal we had was £15 for two courses and a glass of wine!  I went for the chicken tikka to start and the paneer dumplings for main, both were delicious and ample sizes for an offer.  What I appreciated too was that the inclusive glass of wine wasn't house but a quite expensive Malbec!

Our waiter was brilliant and the whole ambience of the place was most enjoyable....."I will be back" in the words of Arnie!

Ooooh 30 mins in and Argentina have scored.....oh no they haven't and a wobbly looking German has been taken off and more exciting than that my sweet and sour chicken is ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment