Monday 14 July 2014

Day 75 - That will teach ya!

So some of you may know that I am having a few days in Bosham with Ma & Pa Tree, they had a two bedroom cottage - I had three days holiday, so makes perfect sense....

They love an early start so I was waiting outside the flat at 7:30......not really sure why such an early departure was needed when we couldn't get into the cottage until 2pm?  It is only a few hours drive, but they had it all planned - fry up at The Orchard, coffee at the Crown & Anchor in Dell Quay and once in Bosham a pint in The Anchor Bleu.....yep, now you know where I get it from.....!!!

Checked in at the cottage and booked a table at the Mill Stream for tomorrow - it's Thai Tuesday, sounds good!

After half hour at the cottage we decided to go for a walk and as Mum and Dad are the Bosham experts - I took their advice and put on my walking boots.....after 10 minutes I noticed Mum was in her flip flops!  Jesus, did she moan and whinge (another family trait I inherited)...."oh, they are rubbing" "oh, the seaweed is too deep"  Help me........


Anyway we survived and had a fab walk in glorious sunshine and stunning scenery! 

Back at the cottage we popped open some Prosecco and had a lovely few hours in the sunny garden. I am now about to get ready for dinner at the local pub, but feel a bit sunburnt....I have that tight face feeling...







No comments:

Post a Comment