Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day 69 - Blame Broadchurch!

I'm tired.....and it's all Broadchurch's fault!  My mum raved about this whodunit series and I found it on ITV's encore and downloaded all eight episodes!

Bloomin' heck it was good - last night I had 3.5 episodes to go and got a bit carried away and ended up watching them all until the early hours!

Work is still in its summer slumber mode and I kept feeling my eyelids getting heavy, but with music pumping in my left ear, regular caffeine intake and a bit of True Blood at lunchtime I powered through.

FYI not a good idea to watch True Blood at work especially with the builders who are knocking down the conservatory popping in and out the house - tad embarrassing as it was quite a racey episode!  Those naughty vampires....


God only knows her I got through tonight's gym epic of rowing machine, TRX torture, spin bike and the new Body Balance class.....when I finally got in I started scanning my Nan's slides and today's picture is of Nan, I think at Hastings. 

Bless her, I chose this slide as it has a beach theme.......like Broadchurch, but that is where the similarity ends thankfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment