Monday 7 July 2014

Day 68 - Wimbledon Blues

I'm miserable, bored and a tad grouchy, yep it's official I have the Wimbledon blues. I always feel flat the week after Wimbledon...so best give me a wide berth!

You get four weeks of grass court tennis - Queens, Eastbourne and the pinnacle of the tennis calender Wimbledon!  I look forward to it all year and in the blink of an eye the last point on Centre Court is played....

So my picture today is prolonging my Wimbledon by another day - photos I took in 2011, when I was lucky enough to have wicked seats close to the front for Federer v Tsonga!  It looked like a straight forward win for Federer but then it all changed and it ended with a classic Tsonga win - 36 67 64 64 64


I can always remember that day as after this match I stood up to stretch my legs and Natalie phoned me to say I was on TV - so I waved at the camera and apparently her whole office waved back at me..... 

Bring on Wimbledon2015!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment