Tuesday 15 July 2014

Day 76 - Eton Mess

Yep, I am sunburnt from yesterday - lobster red.....but by the time you see me hopefully I would have tanned up!

So today's adventure was Chichester!

My room in the cottage last night was sauna-like and I slept really badly....but as I'm on the Tree Tour I was up early and on the Bosham to Chichester bus at 9:30.....out of the 10 people that got on I was the only one that had to pay, the rest waved their bus passes!

Chichester was nice, a cathedral town with good shopping and good eateries....

In our four hours there I had coffee at Bills, bought trendy jogging pants in Jack Wills, lunch at Amelie's and purchased a new t-shirt and boxers in Joules! A productive day for my waistline, wallet and wardrobe....


Photo of the day is again of Ma Tree, enjoying her Eton Mess at Marwick's Restaurant....we should ban Prosecco, she is safer on lime and soda!  Thai Tuesday at Marwick's was really enjoyable, alfresco dinning with great Thai cuisine and a tasty Merlot :-)

Let's rewind, once back from Chichetser we went for a two hour stroll around Bosham's waterfront - rewarded by Cava and crisps back at the cottage in the sun drenched garden.....you will be pleased to hear Mum wore her walking boots today and there was hardly any moaning!  

I don't wanna go home tomorrow.....

Here is the Chichester mash-up:











No comments:

Post a Comment