Wednesday 23 July 2014

Day 84 - Lunchtime Stroll

Today was a warm one, not as ridiculously sweaty as Friday but hot enough!  So I decided to take a wander at lunchtime rather than catch up with True Blood. 

No Costa to grab a Coffee Cooler at or shops to browse - but who needs that when this beautiful scenery is on the doorstep!

I was just about to depart when a little chap followed me to the door, so with Zigi I set off for a walk down to the river!


Was a little worried he might run off so I kept his lead on for half the time, on the way back I bravely let him loose....apparently if you blow his whistle he stops!  And off he went.....

Ummmm, or maybe not - he turned round when I blew the whistle but kept trotting on....but sweetly he was obeying my whistle but wanted to find a shady spot before stopping!  Bless him....

I am enjoying the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games, but John Barrowman and that awful Proclaimers song.....however they brought it back with good old Rod Stewart!  


No comments:

Post a Comment