Monday 2 March 2015

Day 306 - voltas, whisks and criss cross bota fogos!!!

It's 11:30 and I'm about to doze off.....today has been a busy one!!

Work was frantic, with quotes being emailed out at an impressive speed...I was a machine - the Kerala conveyabelt!!!

After work rushed to spin, and who did I have next to me on the spin bike??? None other than my new LA partner in crime....Dickie "Speedy" Treloar!!!  We worked hard people, there was sweat!!


After reheating my Bhoona and rice for dinner (thankfully it was heated through properly, at the time I wasn't convinced it was!!) I headed to Bells Yew Green Ballroom!!


Tonight's masterclasses featured the Tango and Samba.....alas Tango Tree was tired and couldn't retain the more advanced steps!!  I also nearly gave in to the cupcakes, but remained strong....although I did sneak two out for lunch tomorrow!!!

I am convinced sleep is going to be sporadic, as my head is full of voltas, whisks and criss cross bota fogos!!!

Night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment