Monday 16 March 2015

Day 320 - Unlimited Chips!!!

No fasting this week as I'm on holiday and just as well as our lunch today was at Rockfish in Dartmouth....fab haddock and get this...unlimited chips!!! I had two portions, well you have to when it's on offer!!!  


The waitress was so lovely, with lines like "Glad you enjoyed it my lovers!!"


I like Dartmouth and even though it was gloomy and bloody freezing AGAIN - we had a nice wander, and did I really need another two new shirts....yes!!!!

Then back to the ranch for a few hours before we were tempted to the swanky Salcombe Hotel, well if you promote half price G&T's you will get three ropey trees appear!!!


I liked this quote on the drinks menu: 
"I drink to make other people more interesting" Ernest Hemingway

Now I'm settling down with another Oscar winning film, Blue Jasmine...it's like Oscar season here at Combehaven!!

Apparently the cloud is dispersing tomorrow and we could see some sun....fecking better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment