Friday 27 March 2015

Day 331 - Garycaching!!!!

If we are not careful the FNC could become the GNC...."Geocaching Nutty Crew"

On Monday night, sweaty after our spin class myself and Mr Treloar headed for Stanley Road to find our first Geo, but alas in the dark we failed - but did look very suspicious....and weird!

Over at Geo headquarters our leader Solange gave me a hint - look up!!  So after work I planned to find that elusive bugger!

On the way to work I stopped off at Horsmonden village green where there are 3!!! Could I find them?  No, of course I couldn't!!! Instead was told by a builder that it could be in the public toilet (left quickly) and received strange looks from the locals when I was rummaging around the village post box!!!!


In my work road there is another one and our Geo Guru (aka Solange) gave me the coordinates and after work I loitered down a lane staring at a hedge for 10 minutes....again unsuccessful. 

On my return to Tunbridge Wells, I found that little bugger, my first Geo....it was a bolt!!!  Opened it up and could I get the log book out, no.....so the drama continued!!! I drove the bolt home used a BBQ skewer to get it out....signed the log and then I walked it back to its home!!

Addictive, crazy, obsessive and just plain fecking weird!!!  I love it....

No comments:

Post a Comment