Friday 6 March 2015

Day 310 - Bring Back Brioche!


On the eve of C2C I have been listening to some of the smaller acts performing at the event.....and The Shires album is immense......I knew they were my kinda band with lyrics like this:

"Well if you wanna say, hey, take a shot,
1, 2, 3, 4, line them up,
Well, it's alright, on a Friday night.
You don't wanna go home,
No, no, no,
It's not too late to rock and roll,
No, it's alright,
You can, get a little drunk on a Friday night!
(Night, night)
Get a little drunk on a Friday night!
(Night, night)"

So back to tonight and St John's Yard is a great venue with delicious food, and I do like the wallpaper....the company wasn't bad either.


On arrival however I didn't enjoy being ignored at the bar, it was my first drink and I had a thirst on and I was getting tetchy.....you can understand the barmaid serving a strapping rugby player or a Christian Grey wannabe....but a short arse twat in an awful black and white polka dot scarf.....come on!!!! 

What a delight of evening with my harem of beauties...I could of got a few camels tonight if I had played my cards right :-)


But if you say on the menu a brioche bun, you have to deliver...a plain old bap is not a good enough replacement....diva diner in the house!!!

I will finish the evening with more lyrics from The Shires:

"Can build our own Nashville 
Underneath these grey skies
And people will come, they'll come from far and wide
They'll leave their village greens and their big cities behind
Can build our own Nashville
It's about time"

My new fav tune "Nashville Grey Skies"

Night y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment