Thursday 26 March 2015

Day 330 - Zizzzzzzzzzzzzzi

I am pleased to report that Zizzi's is back on the "to-go" list - I have avoided it for years as the service was extremely questionable.  But Nat was tempted there last night due to a free birthday meal and Prosecco offer so off we went...

As my parents are regulars in Strada, they got friendly with the manager called Iveta - but a few months she announced that she was leaving to become the manager at Zizzi.  So I was interested to see if Iveta had turned it around...and I have to say she has, the service and food were excellent!!  The Fritto Misto starter was delicious (but drop the artichoke) and the new Pizza Rustica Pulled Pork Napoli was a revelation!!


No birthday is complete without a cake.....

Also how nice is the Townhouse - a venue for the more sophisticated clientele who likes table service, not too loud so you can talk and seating.....that's my preferred environment these days, getting on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment